Ashtavakra Gita-1- Verse 9 - Burn the forest of ignorance with the fire of "I am pure consciousness," and live liberated.

 

🌹 Ashtavakra Gita-1- Verse 9 - Burn the forest of ignorance with the fire of "I am pure consciousness," and live liberated. 🌹

Prasad Bharadwaj

https://youtu.be/4E2rSH3M3D8


In this video, we explore the 9th verse of Chapter 1 from the Ashtavakra Gita, which teaches the essence of Self-Realization. Learn how to purify the mind and overcome the mental suffering and burn the forest of ignorance with the fire of "I am pure consciousness" and live a liberated, sorrow-free life.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

अष्टावक्र गीता - प्रथम अध्याय - आत्मानुभवोपदेश - श्लोक 8 - मैं कर्ता हूँ.... (Youtube Short #3) (Ashtavakra Gita - Chapter 1 - Teaching of Self-Realization - Verse 8)

अष्टावक्र गीता क 1-3. साक्षी चेतना: मुक्ति का सच्चा स्वरूप - सत-चित-आनंद। तुम उसी के रूप हो। (AshtaVakra Gita 1-3. Witness Consciousness: The True Nature of Liberation - Sat-Chit-Ananda. You are the embodiment of It.)

AshtaVakra Gita 1-3. Witness Consciousness: The True Nature of Liberation - Sat-Chit-Ananda. You are the embodiment of It.